Those of you in the Utah area, come on over to the Peteetneet Quilt Show here in Payson! July 1st is the last day.
One thing we have done at the quilt show for the last few years is have a trivia game. I love reading the stories about the quilts in the show, so I write up trivia questions to highlight the stories. Those who get excited about it are the 8-12 year olds. Here are this year's questions:
1. What quilt was made from a technique taught at a demonstration last year at the Peteetneet Quilt Show?
2. What quilt hangs in a classroom?
3. What quilt was made with a great grandmother's buttons and lace?
4. Which blocks were made by a 13/14 yr old and then returned to her as a quilt by her sister in law for Christmas over 40 years later?
5. Which quilt does a little boy use as a race track for his toy cars?
6. What quilt was made using a technique called "Chicken Scratch?”
7. What quilt was made of using a mother's clothes?
8. Which quilt's fabric and pattern were picked out by a husband and made by the Amish for his wife for Christmas?
9. Which quilt was inspired by a granddaughter's toy bunny?
10. What two quilt tops did a man have quilted and entered in the quilt show this year to honor his wife?
Are you intrigued? Come in and see the fun quilts behind the stories!
2 hours ago