Friday, January 29, 2010

Apron Lady

Next weekend I will be making my first apron with my sister and sister-in-law. It's taken me long enough to participate in this trend. I will be making the middle apron in the book Retro Aprons by Cindy Taylor Oates. This book is super popular right now.


Here's what I picked -- on sale, yeah. I found a nice Art Gallery Fabric piece and a coordinating print. So here is the "before" picture. Hopefully we will have a nice "after " picture soon.

Wish us luck!

6 comments:

The Wheelers said...

hey, how much fabric do i need of both? and what else does it say i need.

Chl said...

HMMMMM..... I wonder where you got that fabric from????? Can't wait to see the finished project!

月光族 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allsewnup said...

Good Luck!! These look great! I've wanted to make an apron like this for a while now. I love that they cover so well.
Can't wait to see your finished works.

Carolyn

Aimee said...

I bought this pattern when it came out and I love it! I made the one in the middle, too, and my only advice is to check the length of the neckstrap b/c it's too long for me but I didn't realize it until I was finished. I've since shortened it for.

CJ said...

That is my fave apron pattern right now. I JUST finished one for my niece for her birthday. Black and white damask and white ric-rac. Have fun!