Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quilt Show Part II

This year's brown bag challenge quilts were few in number, but worth showing nonetheless!

One of you asked me to show you the contents of my bag.  What a great idea!  I am use to not being able to show my projects until months after they are finished, so I didn't even think about showing pre-quilt pictures.  I will tuck that information away and try to remember to share when I can.

Here's the quilts!



This quilt was my favorite -- even though it's only a top.  Brown bag challenges are allowed to be just tops.  These half square triangles were about 1 1/2" finished.



This is my quilt.  It isn't bound.  I figure if the top can be unquilted, it can be unbound.  It didn't turn out quite like I thought, but it's growing on me.


This one was a mini -- about 15" square.


Even though only 6 of us did the challenge this year -- we usually have 12 - 20 -- this is still one of my favorite guild activities!

1 comment:

pdudgeon said...

i love them all, and think each one deserves a prize for tacking on such a challenge.