Friday, July 8, 2011

Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Quilt Exhibit

If you happen to be in the Denver, Colorado area between now and the end of September, you just might want to say hello to my quilt. 

Here's the link to the information:
http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2011/07/youre-invited-to-quiltmakers-100-blocks-vol-3-exhibit/

There isn't a picture of my quilt in those pictures.

This is a picture of my quilt in Quiltmaker's booth at Spring Market.


Speaking of names, I don't remember what they named this one.  Okay, I looked it up.  It's called Magic Squares.  Fun to hear that I'm not the only one so uncreative in naming things.

I'd love to hear if you get a chance to tell my quilt hello!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I finally found a copy of this magazine in Australia, about 3 hours drive from where I live, almost in the outback. I nearly squealed when I saw it at the newsagent's and quickly bought it and sat down to devour it.

I love your block, and from what I can see of your post here, it looks fabulous in a quilt.

Now that the mag has arrived, I wonder if your quilt will ever make it's way to Australia... (I live in hope!)

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I enjoyed leafing through this magazine. I picked it up at Joanns a month or so ago. Very inspiring!

I also like reading all the comments about naming in your last post. My machine doesn't have a name (neither does my car or any other inanimate object in my home), but I do name my quilts. Sometimes I come up with a name that inspires the actual pattern and fabric choices as it is coming together. Other times I name it after making it. I was surprised by how many people say they are not namers...I am always amazed by the creative names people give their work on their blogs and am so envious of their originality!