Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fat Quarter Stars Sign Up Winners

And now we have winners!
There were three winners from our flickr pool.  Each of these winners get my new book, Simply Charming Modern!  (If you happen to have it, let me know, and I will send another one!)
Our winners are:

No Time for Quilting?!


RachelB18!


stipplequilt!



Then we had one more winner!!!  

This winner wins the fat quarter bundle that I am working with, Folklorique wovens!  This winner is from the comment list of the sign up post.  

The winner is:


I'm in...looking forward to learning more quilting techniques ...I learned a lot with the last quilt along.
Thanks everyone!  And that was just the beginning of the prizes.  These drawings for prizes happen every two weeks for those uploading the picture of their block to the flickr pool.  
 
If you are a winner, please email me at kluckau@moosequilts.com your name as you see it here (so I know who you are) your real name and real shipping address, so I can send you your prize.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations everyone!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks so much! I'm a winner of your book! I also really liked the pattern for block 1!
Quilting by the River

Mama Spark said...

YEAH!! Congrats to everyone. Barb is in my quilt group and I was just talking to her helping her select her fabrics on Wed!!

Barbara Kibler said...

Yeah I am so excited! I look forward to receiving this wonderful prize! thanks so much! Thanks Mama Sparks for the early morning message! :)