Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Block Twelve with Moose on the Porch Quilts

Yes, there was a mis-communication, and I have designed the last block.  Hope you don't mind too awfully much! 

I call this one Faceted Friendship.  Here's my block:


The small triangles are 2 1/2" squares.  I have used three light green fabrics for the green triangles.  The instructions call for all of these to be the same.  This may be a place where you use different scraps that you have left instead of cutting new squares. 

Click HERE for the link to the instructions.


What happens next?

The drawing will be from the flickr group. The drawing tonight (first thing in the morning really) is for any blocks posted since my last block was posted. The drawing is technically for block 11, but any blocks posted will be in the drawing. There will be some of you who are quick and will get your blocks posted.

This block is "due" in two weeks. I say due, but it really doesn't matter. Post your block when you get it done, and it will be entered into the next drawing. If you make one block, post one picture. If you make two blocks, post two pictures.

What's up for grabs this time?

 We will have three winners -- fabric, patterns, and a pattern book.
 
Stay tuned tomorrow for winners and a schedule for the rest of the quilt!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Thank you, Konda! I just finished blocks 11 and 12 and will post them on Flickr. Can't believe we've come to the end of the blocks already. Thanks so much for hosting. I'm looking forward to completing the quilt!

Pat V. said...

I don't mind at all that you designed this block. I love it!

Just Sew Sue said...

Lovely, I think I spy the potential for another fussy cut centre. Thanks for organsing this.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful block Konda! Thanks for a fun QAL!