Monday, September 10, 2012

Simply Charming Minis Featured and on Sale!

The Jolly Jabber has featured Simply Charming Minis as their Book of the Month for September!
 
 
I am thrilled, of course, but it gets even better! That means that for the entire month of September the book is 20% off at the Fat Quarter Shop!
 
If you haven't gotten your book yet for the It's a Mini Quilt Along - that starts tomorrow - eek! - this is the perfect chance to pick one up!

 
And about that Quilt Along - -
 
Tomorrow I will post the sign up/schedule/initial blog post. We will start sewing in two weeks. Stay tuned for tomorrow!

4 comments:

Rosa said...

sounds amazing!

Scrapatches said...

I got my book from the FQS today! ... :) Pat

Budsmam said...

I cant wait! i loved the fat quarters quiltalong and now this one. I have the book and more charm packs than i know what to do with, i think i will start with charm pack, happy go lucky from Nel Whatmore.

Anne's House said...

I am so excited to join this quilt-along! I have my book. I'm going to use "Perennials" charm pack (Benartex) and pink/green/lavender from my scraps.