Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hungry Anyone?

First you should know that I am not a great cook. Second you should know that one of my favorite places to eat is IHOP. I usually go about once a year. I always order stuffed french toast. Once, years ago, they had a cinnamon roll that was cooked like french toast. Also yummy.


A few days ago, I tried it myself. It turned out great! I took a package of Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese frosting and made the cinnamon rolls. After they cooled a little, I cut them in half -- like you would slice a cake to make layers -- to make two thin cinnamon rolls instead of one thick one.




I dipped the thin cinnamon rolls in whipped eggs and fried them like french toast. Then I took the cream cheese frosting and put it on top of the french toast cinnamon rolls and topped them with cut up fresh strawberries. Yummy!!!


Did I mention that I am pregnant. I will worry about calories in a few months after the baby comes. Until then, I think I have another package of cinnamon rolls in the fridge. Better go get some more fresh strawberries. . . .

1 comment:

Em said...

OMGosh! That sound delicious! I almost wish I was pregnant just so I could get away with something like that! ;o)