Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Block Eleven Winners!

You want winners!  We've got FOUR winners today!

The first winner of one of Joan's prizes is:

Wilma's Craft Corner!

Her pictures are disabled on flickr, so I can't show her block here.

The second winner of one of Joan's prizes is:

barbarakibler23!


The first winner of one of my prizes is:

you rip what you sew!


And the fourth winner, who also gets one of my prizes is:

susanriddell33!


Congratulations!!!  Email me (kluckau@moosequilts.com) your mailing information and your flickr name, and we will get these right out to you!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to all four winners! All of the blocks are beautiful!!

Wilma said...

Thanks, Konda, for this prize giveaway! That is very exciting!

Sorry, I somehow disabled my photo - oops. I hope I have now corrected the issue.

Thanks again so very much!

Wilma
www.WilmasCraftCorner.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just had a feeling I might win this week! I was out of town yesterday and couldn't check to see. How exciting!

Barbara Kibler said...

thank you for picking my block to be the winner this time around. I am so excited and really looking forward to receiving fun mail!