Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Baby Kate Love

My new pattern Sweet Baby Kate has been feeling the love lately. I opened up Fons & Porter's Easy Quilts this week to see her featured in a full page ad by Northcott Fabrics! It's a great ad. This quilt was made with Little Darlings Flannel by Ro Gregg.

AND she is also featured at Maria Peagler's blog:
http://quiltsandcreativity.com/febcom2010

You probably know Maria's book "Color Mastery." Evidently Pink is her color of the month and has a slideshow featuring different ways to use pink. I sent her Sweet Baby Kate as an example, and Maria used it in her slideshow.

FYI -- Maria is giving away this luscious fat quarter bundle to someone subscribing to her blog. You may want to hurry over and put your name in. Those pinks are absolutely gorgeous!


FYI again -- (is there a P.P.S. for FYI?) there should be some big news here tomorrow. Check back if you are interested.

3 comments:

Bradie Sparrow said...

My goodness there is a lot going on over here! Thanks for the news on the giveaway, and I'm putting you in my reader so I can check out your quilt a long. Congrats on your moda bake shop post, you've designed a lovely quilt!

Chl said...

I know what it is!!! :p

Maria Peagler said...

Had fun hosting you in my Color-of-the-Month slideshow. Sweet Baby Kate is precious and perfect for a lot of pink!re