I have had several requests for how to upload their pictures on Flickr so we can all see them. This is a great opportunity to learn how!
First, I found this YouTube video about how to get started using Flickr:
How To Use Flickr
It is only 2 minutes long, but you may want to pause it or watch it a few times. There are some other Flickr Tutorials listed. I liked how short and direct this one was.
Once you have an account, go to our Flickr page. You can link to it HERE, or click on link at the bottom of the Flickr pictures either on the small image or "More in Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along Pool."
1) Once you on our page, look for where it says "Add something"
2) It will bring up the pictures that you have already uploaded.
3) Select the one you want, and it will appear in the squares on the right.
4) Then click "Add to Group."
5) Wait until your picture appears with the rest of the blocks and there is a green checkmark and the word "Success!"
Hopefully that will help those having trouble. We want to see everyone's block!
If I need to add more detail somewhere, let me know.
7 hours ago