Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Block Two Winners

Congratulations are in order -- more winners! 
The first winner, who wins a charm pack from me, is:

faq2saq!


The second winner, who wins another charm pack from me, is:

sweetpe@!


The third winner, who wins the Pat Sloan book from Sarah Vee, is:

stitchingauntie!
 

Thanks everyone!  Those who have won, be sure to send me an email (kluckau@moosequilts.com) with your mailing address so we can get those out to you.  Include your flickr name so I know who you are!

The next deadline, for Block Three, is December 14th.

Happy quilting!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats winners!! Everyone's blocks look so nice!

Coisas da Laura said...

So sad :(I so wanted!!! lol

Gene Black said...

Great blocks people! Congratulations!

Diane said...

Congrats to the winnes! The blocks are looking great-the designers are doing a terrific job-thanks to all!

Michele said...

Beautiful blocks! Congrats!!

Staci said...

Congrats, everyone! Enjoy your prizes! I sure have enjoyed seeing your blocks!

The Mighty Miners said...

YIPPEE!! SERIOUSLY WE ARE SOOO EXCITED HERE!! That block was our very favorite! Gene black Thank you thank you thank you! I just want you to know that I posted that block for my 12 year old daughter that wanted to do this quilt along with us and this is her very first one. I sewed the circle on for her of course but she is doing very well, and loving this! Thank you so much Konda this is a wonderful experience for her...us! Winning helps too :)

purtercat92 said...

Congrats to all the winners, I am enjoying getting to see everyone's blocks! Such inspiration!