Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun Packages

I have been getting lots of fun packages lately getting my latest book ready.  I try to get what I can locally, but sometimes I just have to order it.  If you look behind the box, there's a sneek peek at one of the quilts in the book.  You may recognize Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda. 

I have held off on this fat quarter bundle for several months now.  I now have a pattern for it, so I resisted no longer.  Brown in my favorite color.  I am a little nervous.  I have been using solids recently, but never a whole quilt out of solids.  I'm always up for a good experiment though.  I will definitely let you see the results.  Wish me luck!


I also got a sneek peek at Kate Spain's newest line -- her Christmas line -- Flurry!  How can Christmas fabric be in the works already?!?  I have the perfect pattern for this fabric.  I will share details when I can.  Haven't decided which way I will go with it yet.


Don't you love it when there is something besides junkmail and bills in the mailbox!!!

2 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Nothing more exciting than getting fabric in the mail... love the browns and can't wait to see what you've got planned for them!

CrazyOldLadies@gmail.com said...

Sounds like we had the same little elf sending packages. I am so IN LOVE with flurry too. Can't wait to see what you come up with- I'm sure it'll be fantastic. And those neutrals- DROOL! That is going to be a gorgeous quilt.