Monday, August 1, 2011

Guild Pumpkin Project

One of my guilds started a block exchange a few months ago.  The blocks are due at our September meeting.  I am just getting started.  Of course, I have had my blocks designed since right after I signed up.  We have two blocks to make -- a pumpkin block and a 16 patch block.  We make 16 of each and then swap in September.

The green on top is the fabric that we are matching.  We got a couple other swatches that I lost.  We aren't allowed to use brights, so I didn't have too many choices in my stash.  Fortunately, I fell in love with this line a few years back.  I think I picked up a yard of all that was left when it went on clearance or on a good sale.


I double checked with the person in charge.  She agreed that it was perfect!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Does look perfect. Hope we get to see it finished. :)

Caro said...

It would be interesting to see the results.

Andee said...

That sounds like fun, can't wait to see all of the blocks!

Sandy Panagos said...

Pretty fabrics! I bet the quilt will be gorgeous!

Michele said...

It looks great! I love all things fall.....especially when it's 100 degrees!