Monday, July 13, 2009

July Quilt Fair

On Wednesday is one of my favorite annual guild meetings. The Utah Valley Quilt Guild July Quilt Fair. Whew -- long name, fun day! I have been a vendor at this fair for many years. This year is no exception. The day always goes by so fast. There are free classes that I never get to attend, but taught one last year. There's also a garage sale that I hear is great. I have never been to that either. BUT I do make it around to the vendor mall because I am part of it. AND I do get to be a part of the quilt auction because it is in the same large room as the vendor mall. There are always great quilts up for auction. It feels like a big party / shop hop all in one location.

Quilter's are always great people, but I know many of them in the valley so I go and chat with all my friends all day. Great fun!

Come by and say hi to me at the Quilt Fair in Provo, Utah. There's more information at the website: http://www.uvqg.org/Programs___Workshops.html

No comments: