Friday, February 18, 2011

McCall's Quick Quilts

For some reason I am not able to add images right now.  Lately I have been getting an error message, but it usually goes away after I try a few times.  Not today.  I still wanted to share the news ---

I got an email today with this link:

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/quickquilts/articles/Urban_Neighborhood

This is a quilt of mine that will be in McCall's Quick Quilts next issue.  It is so fun to see the picture they have taken.  I haven't seen it for long enough that I get to fall in love with it all over again!  Fortunately they gave it a fun name.  I sent them "gray modern" quilt and they came up with "Urban Neighborhood." 

I used Hope Valley in the quilt with 3 shades of gray.

From the link above, there is another link to a FREE Web Bonus pattern!

Hope you like it!

18 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Looks like a quilt simple pattern, but in that pic it looks blue, not gray. Job well done.

The Wheelers said...

should i be offended that i have no knowledge of this quilt? it looks great, like the pattern...

Karen said...

Congrats! Very exciting!!! I love it.

Mego said...

I LOVE it...I have been looking for a pattern to make for my son (19 and enormous) and this totally fits the bill! THANX!

Loves to Quilt said...

Awesome quilt, I love it!

Cathy said...

Congrats!! How wonderful to have a quilt of yours published in a magazine. I love your quilt. Hugs

Danielle said...

That is exciting!

Valspierssews said...

Great quilt. Congratulations.

crickets said...

How very cool - congratulations on your quilt being published. It's a really great design!

Michele said...

Congratulations! It's a great quilt! WOW! I can't wait to get a copy :)

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations! What a great quilt...

Karen said...

Konda,
The quilt looks awesome! It is going on the quilt pattern wish list.

Núria de Capseta de Música said...

I love this quilt, I love modern quilts, they are ideal living in city.

The Mighty Miners said...

I love it Konda, looks great! think I might use it too :)

Peggy said...

congrats!!, How exciting for you.

Kirsten said...

Wonderful quilt!! I have a couple of charm packs (Authentic and Pure) that I would like to mke into a larger size quilt for each of my sons and this is perfect!!

raebethriv said...

Great colors, Great name!

susan said...

Congrats. I wish IO could see it, but I keep getting this error message: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.mccallsquilting.com

I will try again later.