Saturday, May 14, 2011

Market Report #2

Welcome to my Spring Market Booth!


I need to take a couple close ups I think.  I brought some fun friends with me that you can't see too well.

Here is my quilt from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks hanging in Quiltmaker's Booth!


Here is my quilt hanging in Northcott's Booth!


This is partially my quilt.  I designed the border.  This is one of two quilts that are being given away to those who get their paper stamped by a group of Utah designers at Market.  I am so glad I did the border instead of one of the blocks.  The blocks are to die for cute!


This is the other quilt being given away that I had nothing to do with.  If you look, the sashing is exactly the same, but the quilt looks very different with a blue border instead of a pink border.


As I was leaving today I took a couple pictures down the aisles.  This is taken turing right.


This was taken turning to the left.


Gives you a little idea of how many booths are there.  Sensory overload!!!

4 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Your quilts are amazing! My grandmas were both quilt-makers and I am happy to say that they have passed on a few of their skills (ok, at least the desire) to me. But I usually just tie them. With all these kids, I just don't have time to stitch...maybe some day...when I'm 100.
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

Impera Magna said...

Sensory overload is right... but how exciting to be at market with all that gorgeous stuff...

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I just love your quilt...yummy!

Suzanne said...

I collect moose and it's funny, I have that orange moose! I love it!