Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Block Two Winners

I think you know how relieved I am that the block yesterday posted.  I was traveling home and not able to get to a computer to even check until late.  Sorry the winners are late, but we have three winners today.  Let's see who they are!

This is one of those times when  you didn't want to procrastinate.  The super secret prize from Mary Lou is this quilt kit!  Then I have 5 more fat quarters that I picked up on my trip AND one of my quilt books to give away!


The winner of one of my quilt books is:

carruthers2011!


The winner of my 5 fat quarters is:

bmjmsb!




And the winner of Mary Lou's quilt kit is:

SeamWeaver!


Congratulations!  Love all these fun stars!!! Email me your address and Mary Lou and I will get those right out!
Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks so much! I was so surprised to win something. I've emailed you my info Konda. And thanks to Mary Lou for donating the kit!
On to block #3...! WOW!

Lesley said...

Konda, this is wonderful! I'm a lucky lady today to be chosen as one of your winners! There is such generosity in this quilting blog world of ours. Thank you...I will start checking the mail! And can't wait for the next block...I have loved them all!

Mariah said...

Yeah! I have never won anything! Thanks so much!