Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Charming Fat Quarter

Here is a variation of the "Simply Charming Fat Quarter" pattern from my first book Simply Charming. A friend of mine, Roberta, made it and had some charm squares left over so she cut them into hearts and appliqued them onto the top! She and I both loved the results. She made this as a table topper. This is a super fun pattern. It must be because I have made it more than once, and that is saying a lot. You grab a fat quarter, a charm pack, and some yardage, and quick as a wink, you have a quilt. Sometimes we put an extra border on it for a larger baby quilt. So slick. And great for beginners.



If you have a picture of a quilt from one of my patterns, email it to me, kluckau@moosequilts.com. I would love to post it! It is inspiring to see all the variations and how different patterns look with different fabric.

No comments: