Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Block Five Winners!

Here I am in Council Bluffs, Iowa on my way home from Paducah, Kentucky marvelling at the amazing country I have been driving through.  I brought things to do while in the car, but I just can't get enough of staring out the window.

This country is gorgeous!  I love it!  Thanks to all of you bloggers who came and said hello to me!  Quilters are a great group of people.  The quilt show was great.  I do have some pictures to post, but I left my camera cord home -- dumb move I know -- so I can't get them on the computer until I get home.

But now my husband says it is time to go to bed.  (I better get off the computer so he can go to bed as he does all of the driving.)

But, real fast, here are the winners --

jenjohnson wins something fun from Emily Herrick



and Denise in PA wins a jelly roll from me.



Congratulations!


These are the Flickr usernames. I have emailed both winners via Flickr mail. I have also posted their blocks to help identify the winners. Email me to claim your prize.
Remember, if you didn't get your block done, no worries. There will be another drawing in two weeks. Any blocks posted between now and then will be entered into the next drawing. We've had quite a few start just this past week and are caught up already.
Thanks for playing everyone! Keep on quilting!

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats to the winners!

Denise in PA said...

Thank you so much! Can't believe I won! I am having a lot of fun making the blocks.

Kritta22 said...

Congrats to the winners!

Hey I'm co-hosting a different kind of virtual bee. I would love it if you joined. Come check out my blog and see if your interested!