Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Block Three Winners!

Winners, winners, who are the winners?!?

The first winner who gets a book from Kathy Skomp of Lavendar Lime -- yebbyanny


And the second winner who gets a jelly roll from me -- aquiltlady


Congratulations!

These are the Flickr usernames.  I have emailed both winners via Flickr mail.  I have also posted their blocks to help identify the winners.  Email me to claim your prize.

Remember, if you didn't get your block done, no worries.  There will be another drawing in two weeks.  Any blocks posted between now and then will be entered into the next drawing.  We've had quite a few start just this past week and are caught up already. 

Thanks for playing everyone!  Keep on quilting!

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations winners! :-) Thank you for the fun!

Brenda said...

Konda, I just wanted to tell you I picked up a couple more of you pattern books and I love the tutorials you have in the back - they're great! Thanks!

Grethe said...

Congratulation winners!!!
GREAT,I am one of them and feeling very proud :-)
Konda,Thank you ever so much for all the super-good-free info you give.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful blog you have! Congrats to the winners.

Teresa said...

Congratulations to the winners, doggone you.